Planned Preventative Maintenance
As a landlord or business owner, you have a legal responsibility to ensure your electrical installations and appliances are safe. Regular electrical maintenance, testing and inspections can significantly reduce the possibility of a fire or injury caused by unsafe or neglected electrical installations and appliances. Not only does this keep everybody safe physically, but being able to prove that you have done everything possible can protect you legally should something go wrong.
Our electrical maintenance contract is a great way to stay safe, stay legal and keep your costs at a predictable level.
For more information please contact us today.
An electrical maintenance contract is a service agreement set up between an electrical contractor and a business or property owner for an agreed annual or monthly fee. The level of electrical work, maintenance and testing will vary according to what you need or want, the size and number of properties you want covered and the nature of your electrical installation and the appliances you have.
- Less Hassle. Relax and let us take care of the routine maintenance, electrical inspections and certifications when they are due. Our maintenance contracts also free you from the hassle of trying to find an electrician just when you need one.
- Stay Legal and Safe. Your maintenance and testing plan will keep you safe, both physically and from a legal perspective.
- Save Money. With our maintenance contracts you can avoid the high cost of one-off emergency call-outs. Also, by maintaining your electrical system and appliances, they will last longer and run more efficiently, saving you money in the longer term.
- Peace of Mind. No more wondering whether your certificates are up to date or when you need to book your next safety inspection. We’ll take care of that.
- Prevention. Prevention is better than cure. It is also cheaper. Preventing a problem with routine maintenance can save a greater expense trying to fix it later.
Anybody who has a legal duty of care for the electrical safety of others, such as tenants, residents, staff, customers, the general public. This includes:
- Businesses with offices or other premises occupied by staff or visited by customers
- Nursing homes
- Community premises – church halls, community centres, etc
You get a customised maintenance service plan, completely tailored to what you want and need. Your maintenance plan could consist of some or all of the following, depending on your needs:
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Planned preventative maintenance – regular inspections and repairs on installations and appliances that need attention
- Responsive repairs
- 24 hour call-out service
- Fault finding and rectifying service
- Emergency Light Testing
- Fire Alarm Testing & Servicing
These are just the main areas we cover in our contracts. The precise detail is down to you. To free your mind from the concerns of keeping your premises safe and legal, get in touch to discuss your requirements and the level of cover that you would like from your electrical maintenance contract.