01942 644420


Customer service, safety and quality of work comes first so it’s important to establish if your domestic electrician is registered with a Part P scheme.

We always provide a guarantee and are governed by NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme (Part P), so we are able to notify our work with your local authority building control.

This means that if anything goes wrong you can talk to them as well as us.

Notifiable work is a term used to describe different types of jobs that are subject to compliance with Building Regulations notification or approval. This goes for many jobs in the home. Electrical work that needs to be notified should be signed off by your local authority building control body. Alternatively, you could use a registered competent person to certify the work is compliant.

Further guidance is available in a leaflet about Building Regulations and notifiable work available here.

We can carry out a variety of residential electrical work including the following:

  • New Build Housing Estates
  • Residential Refurbishments
  • Consumer Unit Upgrades
  • Kitchen Alterations
  • Earth Bonding
  • Extra Lighting and Sockets
  • Decorative Lighting
  • Outdoor Lighting
  • Mains Powered Smoke & Heat Detectors
  • Electric Underfloor Heating
  • Electric Shower Installations
  • Electric Oven & Hob Installations
  • Mechanical Ventilation
  • Testing, Inspection & Fault Diagnosis
  • Electrical Installation Condition Reports
Our address:
Grey House
22 Grange Street
Call us:
01942 644420